Two-Cascade Power Blanket
Study of Neutron Multiplication in Media for Creating a Frequency Two-Cascade Energy Blanket
Tech Area / Field
- FIR-MOD/Modelling/Fission Reactors
- FIR-REA/Reactor Concept/Fission Reactors
- PHY-ANU/Atomic and Nuclear Physics/Physics
- PHY-PFA/Particles, Fields and Accelerator Physics/Physics
- FUS-HSF/Hybrid Systems and Fuel Cycle/Fusion
8 Project completed
Senior Project Manager
Svetlova A V
VNIIEF, Russia, N. Novgorod reg., Sarov
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.