Pressing and Punching in Detector's Technologies
Development of the Pressing and Punching Technics for the Manufacturing of Particle Detectors
Tech Area / Field
- MAN-MPS/Manufacturing, Planning, Processing and Control/Manufacturing Technology
- MAT-ELE/Organic and Electronics Materials/Materials
- MAN-MCH/Machinery and Tools/Manufacturing Technology
8 Project completed
Senior Project Manager
Malakhov Yu I
ITEF (ITEP), Russia, Moscow
- Institute for High Energy Physics (IHEP), Russia, Moscow reg., Protvino\nVNIIEF, Russia, N. Novgorod reg., Sarov
- National Institute of Particle Physics / Laboratory of Linear Accelerator, France, Orsay\nUniversitat de Barcelona, Spain, Barcelona
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.