Doping and Radiation effects in Intermetallic Structures
Revealing of Ordered Intermetallic Based Construction Materials Phase Structure States and Radiation Defects Evolution Legitimatise under Doping, Mechanical, Thermal and Radiation Effects
Tech Area / Field
- FIR-INS/Nuclear Instrumentation/Fission Reactors
- MAT-ALL/High Performance Metals and Alloys/Materials
- PHY-SSP/Solid State Physics/Physics
3 Approved without Funding
ITEF (ITEP), Russia, Moscow
- Baykov Metallurgy and Materials Institute, Russia, Moscow
- Eindhoven University of Technology, The Netherlands, Eindhoven\nLaboratoire de Metallurgie Structurale/Universite de Paris-Sud, France, Orsay
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.