Nuclear Materials Identification
Technology of Nuclear Materials Identification with the Help of the Equipment Measurement-control Complex and Development of Commercial Proposal on its Application
Tech Area / Field
- INS-DET/Detection Devices/Instrumentation
- INF-SIG/Sensors and Signal Processing/Information and Communications
- INF-SOF/Software/Information and Communications
- ENV-MIN/Monitoring and Instrumentation/Environment
- FIR-NSS/Nuclear Safety and Safeguarding/Fission Reactors
8 Project completed
Senior Project Manager
Bugaev D V
MIFI, Russia, Moscow
- All-Russian Research Institute of Automatics, Russia, Moscow\nVNIITF, Russia, Chelyabinsk reg., Snezhinsk\nNIIIT (Pulse Techniques), Russia, Moscow
- CEA / DTA / LETI/CEN Saclay, France, Saclay\nEuropean Commission / Joint Research Center / Institute for Transuranium Elements, Germany, Karlsruhe
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.