Communications for the Center for High Technologies
Information and Communication Systems for the Center for High Technologies – Connections with Outside World
Tech Area / Field
- INF-COM/High Performance Computing and Networking/Information and Communications
3 Approved without Funding
State Enterprise Krasnaya Zvezda, Russia, Moscow
- Center for High Technologies, Non-profit Partnership, Russia, Moscow
Project summaryThe main aim of the Project is to develop a single corporate information and communication system for the Center for High Technologies to provide realization of its aims and tasks, which correspond quite closely to the aims and priorities of the ISTC.
In the Project “Information and communication systems for the Center for High Technologies – connections with outside world”, information and communication technologies based on modern soft- and hardware, as well as methods, means and main milestones of the Project realization will be presented.
The CHT philosophy and the Project should be complementary and be coordinated with foreign and Russian partners: State enterprise "Avangard" electromechanical works (Arzamas-16), State enterprise “Priborostroitelny Zavod (Instrument-making plant) (Trehgorny, Cheljabinsk Area), “Electrochimpribor” Industrial complex (Sverdlovsk-45), Open Joint Stock company “VENTA” engineering plant machine works at Nizhnaya Tura (Sverdlovsk area), “SEVER” (North) manufacturing firm (Novosibirsk-75) etc.
The Project “Information and communication systems for the Center for High Technologies – connections with outside world” will provide conditions for CHT development in the following aspects:
· to create the system of national and international connections in scientific research and production fields;
· to provide forms and conditions for commercialization of technologies and scientific achievements of the Ministry for Atomic Energy;
· to create and utilize databases on investment and other proposals, conversion programs as well as scientific, technological and production potentialities of enterprises, CHT regional branches, including closed cities (Sarov, Snezhinsk, etc.);
· to merge with the system of Centers for supporting small and medium-sized business in the field of high technology business, etc.;
· to create an educational center for training and raising professional skills of managers, businessmen and specialists.
Realization of the Project will create favorable conditions and opportunities:
· for using for peaceful purposes the great potential of enterprises, scientists and specialists of the branch who formerly executed orders for the defense industry;
· for enterprises and administrations of closed cities belonging to the Ministry of Atomic Energy to develop market relations as well as scientific research and production connections inside Russia and the CIS countries as well as abroad;
· for conversion of the atomic complex of the Russian Federation.
Participants in the Project, institutions as well as personnel, are experts in creating and realization of conversion programs, technology commercialization and project development in the field of single corporate information system of an enterprise.
The contents of the Project should include:
1. Development of the main project for the ISTC “Information and communication systems for the Center for High Technologies – connections with outside world”,
2. Coordination of the Project and the CHT philosophy with Russian and foreign partners;
3. Development of structural scheme and realization of the introductory phase of the Single Corporate Information System (SCIS) for CHT in respect to:
· structure and software for SCIS databases;
· software and hardware content for SCIS.
The following principles of modern information technologies will be used in the development of this Project:
· remote control and service for computers;
· single operational system, however exceptions could be made for servers and publishing sub-system;
· fast connection protocols;
· provided possibilities to integrate different program software;
· module structure of SCIS which allows to expand functions of single modules as well as their total amount;
· interactive methods of education.
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.