Plant Cell Suspension Cultures
Development of Biologically Active Substances Technology as a Basis of Medical Means by Method of Plain Cell Suspension Cultures
Tech Area / Field
3 Approved without Funding
VNII Biochimmashproekt, Russia, Moscow
Project summaryThe aim of the project is the development of biotechnological equipment and ecologically clear technologies on the basis of priority use of regional raw material sources (secondary breeding and poultry farming).
At the first stage it is supposed the qualified biotechnological feasibility evaluation of regional raw material sources, in the first place .of agricultural and catt1e-breeding origin. Carrying out of the research design and technological activities on the basis of the Institute will be made with the aim of their implementation on Stavropolsky and Altaisky territory. In the process of these activities the following will be done:
- microbiological, biochemical and physical-chemical studies of intermediate and finished forms of biopreparations will be provided; technological design of scaling up of precise regional, stable (seasonal) raw material sources application will be developed;
- design developments will be provided, prototypes of technological equipment will be produced and flexible technological lines on biopreparation output will be mounted, that are adapted' to local raw material sources and exploitation conditions;
- necessary official documentation will be registered that permit output and selling of the manufacturing products.
Ability to solve the tasks set is determined by high science-and-technique potential of employees and previously conducted investigations, that allowed to form the concept of small-tonnage flexible biotechnological productions, directed on the application of raw material resources that are available, efficiently proved and stable. On the basis of this concept are the principles that do not contradict the development of market relation in the production:
- biotechnological production is maximally directed on the application of the renewed raw material and material resources of the region;
- minimization of international deliveries and links, beside scientific;
- main manufactured products are to have stable regional market and to meet customers' needs of the given region.
The suggested project ensures the main purpose of the International science and technology Center and provides the following:
- gives the possibility to direct scientific and technical potential exclusively to piece activity to scientists and engineers of VNIIBIOCHIMMASH project who have knowledge and experience in the field of production design and engineering of equipment and technologies for output of biological weapon protective means;
- makes the basis for further scientific and production activity of the Institute in the system of market economy of the country and application of the financial results of this activity to support and develop long-term fundamental and applied investigation of the Institute's employees in modern biotechnology and environmental protection, that meet civic needs;
- promotes to engagements of scientists and engineers into international scientific association, who previously dealt with the development and production of military-medicinal products.
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.