Cascade Subcritical Reactor
Experimental and Theoretical Justification of the Cascade Scheme of the Subcritical Molten-Salt Reactor for Transmutation of Long-Lived RW of the Nuclear Fuel Cycle
Tech Area / Field
- FIR-FUC/Fuel Cycle/Fission Reactors
- FIR-ENG/Reactor Engineering and NPP/Fission Reactors
- FIR-REA/Reactor Concept/Fission Reactors
- ENV-RWT/Radioactive Waste Treatment/Environment
- PHY-PFA/Particles, Fields and Accelerator Physics/Physics
8 Project completed
Senior Project Manager
Kulikov G G
Research Coordination Center on the Problem of Muon Catalyzed Fusion and Exotic Quantum Systems, Russia, Moscow
- Kurchatov Research Center, Russia, Moscow\nVNIIEF, Russia, N. Novgorod reg., Sarov\nNIIAR (Atomic Reactors), Russia, Ulianovsk reg., Dimitrovgrad
- University of Birmingham, UK, Birmingham\nTokyo Institute of Technology, Japan, Tokyo\nLos-Alamos National Laboratory, USA, NM, Los-Alamos
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.