Nuclear waste management and disposal at MAYAK site.
Tech Area / Field
- ENV-WDS/Waste Disposal/Environment
8 Project completed
Senior Project Manager
Urezchenko V M
IGEM (Geology & Mineralogy), Russia, Moscow
- NPO Mayak, Russia, Chelyabinsk reg., Oziorsk
- VNIITF, Russia, Chelyabinsk reg., Snezhinsk
- Institute of Dynamics of the Geosphere, Russia, Moscow
- Gidrospetsgeologiya, Russia, Moscow
- Institute of Geochemistry and Analytical Chemistry, Russia, Moscow
- Institute of Experimental Mineralogy, Russia, Moscow reg., Chernogolovka
- AO Progress / Plant Biopharm, Kazakstan, Stepnogorsk
- Institute of Physics of the Earth, Russia, Moscow
- Institut für Radiochemie, Germany, Dresden
- British Nuclear Fuels Ltd (BNFL), UK, Chesire, Risley Warrington
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.