Synthesis of Molybdenum Compounds and Molybdenum Sulphide Nanoparticles and Influence of their Structure on Tribological Properties
Tech Area / Field
- CHE-SYN/Basic and Synthetic Chemistry/Chemistry
- CHE-THE/Physical and Theoretical Chemistry/Chemistry
- CHE-POL/Polymer Chemistry/Chemistry
8 Project completed
Senior Project Manager
Mitina L M
INEOS (Organo-Element Compounds), Russia, Moscow
- A.V. Topchiev Institute of Petrochemical Synthesis, Russia, Moscow
- Crompton Corporation / New Technology Development, USA, CT, Middlebury
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.