Study of the Interaction Between Tritium and Candidate Materials for Use in Fusion Reactors
Tech Area / Field
8 Project completed
Senior Project Manager
Novozhilov V V
VNIITF, Russia, Chelyabinsk reg., Snezhinsk
- All-Russian Scientific Research Institute of Non-Organic Materials named after A. Bochvar, Russia, Moscow
- MIFI, Russia, Moscow
- Ural Branch of RAS / Institute of Metal Physics, Russia, Sverdlovsk reg., Ekaterinburg
- Sandia National Laboratories, USA, NM, Albuquerque
- JAERI, Japan, Tokyo
- Forschungszentrum Karlsruhe Technik und Umwelt, Germany, Karlsruhe
- European Commission / Joint Research Center / Institute for Systems, Informatics and Safety, Italy, Ispra
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.