Biosensors for Organophosphorus Compounds
Development of Biosensor Methods for the Analysis of Organophosphorus Compounds Induced Acute and Delayed Neurotoxicity
Tech Area / Field
- MED-DID/Diagnostics & Devices/Medicine
- MED-DIS/Disease Surveillance/Medicine
- BIO-SFS/Biosafety and BioSecurity/Biotechnology
- ENV-MIN/Monitoring and Instrumentation/Environment
8 Project completed
Senior Project Manager
Pobedimskaya D D
Research Center of Molecular Diagnostics and Theraphy, Russia, Moscow
- University of Michigan / School of Public Health, USA, MI, Ann Arbor\nNew Horizons Diagnostics Corporation, USA, MD, Columbia\nPacific Northwest National Laboratory, USA, WA, Richland\nUS Environmental Protection Agency / National Health and Environmental Effects Research Laboratory, USA, NC, Research Triangle Park
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.