Ivanovsky Institute of Virology / NARVAC
NARVAC R&D Department, Ivanovski Virology Institute
16, Gamalei str., Moscow, 123098 Russia
- 2089 - New Recombinant Vaccine against Classical Swine Fever
- 2095 - Epidemiology and Pathogenesis of Marek's disease
- Cytology, Genetics and Molecular Biology / Biotechnology
- Biochemistry / Biotechnology
- Diagnostics / Agriculture
- Vaccines and Theraupetics / Agriculture
- Disease Surveillance / Agriculture
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.