Armenian Association of Seismology and Physics of the Earth's Interior
Armenian Association of Seismology and Physics of the Earth's Interior (AASPEI)
Tsitsernakaberd, “Yerevan” seismic station,375038,Armenia
- A-1418 - Natural Hazards in the Southern Caucasus and Central Asia
- A-651 - Caucasian Siesmic Information System
- Monitoring and Instrumentation / Environment
- Modelling and Risk Assessment / Environment
- Geology / Other Basic Sciences
- Natural Resources and Earth Sciences / Other Basic Sciences
- Seismic Monitoring / Environment
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.