US Department of Health & Human Services / National Institute of Health / National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases / Office of Cyber Infrastructure and Computational Biology (OCICB)
Office of Cyber Infrastructure and Computational Biology (OCICB)
5601 Fishers Lane,Rockville,20852,USA
- Bioinformatics / Biotechnology
- Cytology, Genetics and Molecular Biology / Biotechnology
- Industrial Biotechnology / Biotechnology
- Microbiology / Biotechnology
- Bioremediation / Biotechnology
- Disease Surveillance / Medicine
- Other / Medicine
- Biochemistry / Biotechnology
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.