Institute of Agrochemistry and Food Technology (IATA), Spanish Council for Science (CSIC)
Institute of Agrochemistry and Food Technology (IATA), Spanish Council for Science Research (CSIC)
Av. Agustin Escardino,7-Parque Cientifico,Paterna, Valencia,46980,Spain
- G-2382 - Integration of wastewater treatment with microalgae-for-biodiesel production
- Biodiversity / Biotechnology
- Industrial Biotechnology / Biotechnology
- Bioremediation / Biotechnology
- Biosafety and BioSecurity / Biotechnology
- Water Pollution and Control / Environment
- Fuels / Non-Nuclear Energy
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.