3-4-1 Okubo, Shinjuku-ku 169-8555 Tokyo, Japan
- 2136 - Cadmium Fluoride for Optics and Optoelectronics
- 3469 - Holographic Prism
- KR-1415 - Dark Energy in the Universe
- KR-677 - Field Models of Dark Matter in the Universe
- Solid State Physics / Physics
- Measuring Instruments / Instrumentation
- Particles, Fields and Accelerator Physics / Physics
- Astronomy / Space, Aircraft and Surface Transportation
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.