Wageningen,6703 HB,The Netherlands
- 3511 - Bioremediation of Oil-Contaminated Soil
- A-2140 - Phage therapy against MDR Salmonella infections
- B-523 - Plant Hormones for Crops Improvement.
- Remediation and Decontamination / Environment
- Bioremediation / Biotechnology
- Microbiology / Biotechnology
- Other / Agriculture
- Bioinformatics / Biotechnology
- Environmental Health and Safety / Environment
- Drug Discovery / Medicine
- Biochemistry / Biotechnology
- Plant Protection / Agriculture
- Disease Surveillance / Agriculture
- Biodiversity / Biotechnology
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.