Vilnius University / Institute of Materials Science and Applied Research
Vilnius University / Institute of materials Science and Applied Research
10 Sauletekio, 10223, Vilnius, Lithuania
- B-1724 - Properties of Composites Based on Nanostructured Metal-Oxides
- KR-1262 - Critical Facts in Cancer Hyperthermia
- Detection Devices / Instrumentation
- Composites / Materials
- Optics and Lasers / Physics
- Solid State Physics / Physics
- Radiomedicine / Medicine
- Other / Medicine
- Diagnostics & Devices / Medicine
- Photo and Radiation Chemistry / Chemistry
- Plasma Physics / Physics
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.