Vaccine & Infectious Disease Organization
120 Veterinary road,Saskatoon,SK S7N 5E3,Canada
- 3348 - Agents for Immunotherapy of Tuberculosis
- 3699 - Vaccine against Infections Bovine Rhinotracheitis
- Drug Discovery / Medicine
- Cytology, Genetics and Molecular Biology / Biotechnology
- Microbiology / Biotechnology
- Biochemistry / Biotechnology
- Vaccines and Theraupetics / Agriculture
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.