US Army Research Institute for Infections Desease (USAMRIID)
Ft.Detrick, Frederick, MD 21702-5011,Fort Detrick,USA
- 0091-2 - Molecular Chaperones and Immunity
- 1176 - Therapy with Immunogens
- 1291 - Genome Structure of Hemorrhagic Fever Virus
- Microbiology / Biotechnology
- Cytology, Genetics and Molecular Biology / Biotechnology
- Bioinformatics / Biotechnology
- Vaccines / Medicine
- Biochemistry / Biotechnology
- Drug Discovery / Medicine
- Disease Surveillance / Medicine
- Diagnostics & Devices / Medicine
- Biosafety and BioSecurity / Biotechnology
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.