US Environmental Protection Agency / National Health and Environmental Effects Research Laboratory
US Environmental Protection Agency/ Health and Environmental Effects Research Laboratory
Reseach Triangle Park, NC, 27711, USA,Research Triangle Park
919 541 7502
- 0832 - Mutagen and Carcinogen Hazard
- 1055 - Biosensors for Organophosphorus Compounds
- 1055-2 - Biosensors for Organophosphorus Compounds
- Physical and Theoretical Chemistry / Chemistry
- Detection Devices / Instrumentation
- Monitoring and Instrumentation / Environment
- Diagnostics & Devices / Medicine
- Disease Surveillance / Medicine
- Biosafety and BioSecurity / Biotechnology
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.