US Department of Health & Human Services / National Institute of Health / National Cancer Institute / Division of Clinical Sciences
US Department of Health & Human Services/National Institute of Health / National Cancer Institute / Division of Clinical Sciences
Building 10, Room 12N226, 10 Center Driive, MSC 1906, Bethesda, MD 20892-1906,USA
- 2185 - Molecular Mechanisms of Immunosuppression
- 3043 - Peptide B-Vaccines Protecting from Allergy
- 3278 - Tactivin Influence on Cells Apoptosis
- 3303 - Function of Heat Shock genes in Human Ageing
- Cytology, Genetics and Molecular Biology / Biotechnology
- Biochemistry / Biotechnology
- Diagnostics & Devices / Medicine
- Drug Discovery / Medicine
- Vaccines / Medicine
- Other / Medicine
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.