US Department of Health & Human Services / National Institute of Health / Institute of Child Health and Human Development
US Department of Health & Human Services / National Institute of Health / Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD)
Bethesda, Maryland 20892, USA
- 3747 - Human Eye Investigation
- A-301 - Chromosome Aberrations Caused by Antitumor Preparations
- A-301.2 - Chromosome Aberrations Caused by Antitumor Preparations
- Cytology, Genetics and Molecular Biology / Biotechnology
- Biochemistry / Biotechnology
- Other / Biotechnology
- Other / Medicine
- Measuring Instruments / Instrumentation
- Diagnostics & Devices / Medicine
- Radiobiology / Biotechnology
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.