University of Tokyo / School of Engineering
School of Engineering/University of Tokyo
7-3-1, Hogo, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113-8656 Japan
81 3 3815 8359
- 1110 - Thin Film Coatings
- 1219 - Co-57 Decay for Solid State Physics
- A-227 - Photoelectric Angle Encoder
- Industrial Chemistry and Chemical Process Engineering / Chemistry
- Solid State Physics / Physics
- Atomic and Nuclear Physics / Physics
- Measuring Instruments / Instrumentation
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.