University of Strathclyde / Department of Chemical and Process Engineering
Strathclyde Univarsity/Deaortment of Chemical and Processing Engineering
75 Montrose Street,Glasgow,G1 IXJ,UK
+44 ( 141) 548 - 2380
- 4042 - Removal of Free Hemoglobin from Blood Plasma
- Cytology, Genetics and Molecular Biology / Biotechnology
- Biochemistry / Biotechnology
- Industrial Biotechnology / Biotechnology
- Physical and Theoretical Chemistry / Chemistry
- Diagnostics & Devices / Medicine
- Drug Discovery / Medicine
- Solid State Physics / Physics
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.