University of North Carolina at Wilmington / Department of Chemistry
Department of Chemistry/The University of North Carolina at Wilmington
601 South College Road,Wilmington,28403-3297,USA
- Radioactive Waste Treatment / Environment
- Water Pollution and Control / Environment
- Photo and Radiation Chemistry / Chemistry
- Basic and Synthetic Chemistry / Chemistry
- Monitoring and Instrumentation / Environment
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.