University of Maryland at Baltimore
University of Maryland, Baltimore County (UMBC)
University of Maryland, Baltimore County 1000 Hilltop Circle, Baltimore, MD 21250,USA
- 0091-2 - Molecular Chaperones and Immunity
- 0623 - Europium Fluorescence Sensitizer
- 2115 - Estimation of the Action of Tritium on Nuclear Specialists
- K-127.2 - Mobile Holographic Complex
- Microbiology / Biotechnology
- Cytology, Genetics and Molecular Biology / Biotechnology
- Biochemistry / Biotechnology
- Other / Biotechnology
- Radiobiology / Biotechnology
- Measuring Instruments / Instrumentation
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.