Université de Paris VI / UMRS 872, INSERM, CNRS
Université de Paris VI / Groupe de Recherche sur Microenvironment Medullaire et Surve des Cellules Cancereuses (UMRS 872 -Equipe 18)
15 rue de I'Ecole de Medecine, 75006, Paris, France
00+33+1+42 34 69 31
- T-1634 - Antidiabetic Phytomedicine “Razibet”
- T-1843 - Mycobacterial Variation in Tajikistan
- T-1884 - Hepatoprotective Drug “Hepatopolis”
- T-1885 - Antidiabetic and Metabolism Correcting Phytomedicine “Geranid”
- Drug Discovery / Medicine
- Microbiology / Biotechnology
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.