Universite de Rouen / CORIA-UMR 6614 Laboratory
Université de Rouen, CORIA-UMR 6614 Laboratory
BP 8, Place Emile Blondel, Mont-Saint-Aignan cedex 76131 France,Mont Saint Aignan
- B-1012 - Optical Microtransformers
- K-1343 - Plasma-Fuel Systems
- K-1384 - Plasma Technology for Basalt Fiber Production
- K-746 - Plasma Technologies for Fuel Processing
- Optics and Lasers / Physics
- Physical and Theoretical Chemistry / Chemistry
- Fuel Conversion / Non-Nuclear Energy
- Electric Power Production / Non-Nuclear Energy
- Engineering Materials / Manufacturing Technology
- Building Industry Technology / Other
- Miscellaneous Energy Conversion / Non-Nuclear Energy
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.