Universitat de Barcelona / Dept. Geodinamica i Geofisica
Department of Geodynamics and Geophysics
c/ Marti Franques, s/n 08028, Barcelona, Spain
34+934 024 273
- G-1859 - Georgian GPS Network
- KR-1828 - Electromagnetic Monitoring of the Northern Tien Shan
- KR-2108 - Electromagnetic monitoring network of the Northern Tien Shan
- Measuring Instruments / Instrumentation
- Monitoring and Instrumentation / Environment
- Seismic Monitoring / Environment
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.