Granta Park, Great Abington, Cambridge CB21 6AL, UK
- 4064 - The Welding of a Magnesium Alloy with Steel
- A-1728 - Thermal-Strength of Non-Homogeneous Bodies
- Engineering Materials / Manufacturing Technology
- Materials and Materials Conversion / Fission Reactors
- Modelling / Fission Reactors
- Machinery and Tools / Manufacturing Technology
- Composites / Materials
- Materials Synthesis and Processing / Materials
- Building Industry Technology / Other
- Other / Physics
- Solid State Physics / Physics
- Structural Mechanics / Physics
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.