Southern Illinois University / School of Medicine / Department of Pharmacology
Southern Illinois University/School of Medicine/Department of Pharmacology
PO Box 19230 Springfield, Illinois 62794-1222 USA
- 0162 - Ecotoxicants
- 0752 - Book on Molecular Recognition
- 1436 - New Broncholytic Preparations
- 1436.2 - New Bronchodilators
- Environmental Health and Safety / Environment
- Other / Medicine
- Drug Discovery / Medicine
- Biochemistry / Biotechnology
- Basic and Synthetic Chemistry / Chemistry
- Physical and Theoretical Chemistry / Chemistry
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.