University Square, 3,Rostock,P-18051,Germany
- A-2141 - Synthesis and Screening of New Enantiomeracally Enriched Non-Protein (S) and (R)-α -Amino Acids, Peptides and Polymers
- A-2169 - Synthesis of novel inhibitors of proteases and kinases
- A-545 - Polymeric Composite Materials
- Biochemistry / Biotechnology
- Basic and Synthetic Chemistry / Chemistry
- Drug Discovery / Medicine
- Industrial Chemistry and Chemical Process Engineering / Chemistry
- Polymer Chemistry / Chemistry
- Organic and Electronics Materials / Materials
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.