1230 York Avenue, New York, NY 10021-6399 USA
- 0753 - Viable Viruses in Neolithic Remains
- 2608 - Hexogen and Octogen Utilization
- G-1026 - General Adaptation Syndrome
- Cytology, Genetics and Molecular Biology / Biotechnology
- Other / Biotechnology
- Waste Disposal / Environment
- Explosives / Materials
- Biochemistry / Biotechnology
- Sensors and Signal Processing / Information and Communications
- Other / Medicine
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.