Nordufer 20, 13353 Berlin, Germany
- 3817 - Mathematical Models of Infection Deceases Epidemics
- T-2107 - Main transmitting agents of tularemia
- T-2335 - Hepatitis B virus infection in the Republic of Tajikistan
- T-2340 - Hepatitis B and Liver cancer in Tajikistan
- Bioinformatics / Biotechnology
- Disease Surveillance / Medicine
- Modelling and Risk Assessment / Environment
- Biosafety and BioSecurity / Biotechnology
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.