Nordufer 20, Berlin, D-13353 Germany
- 1295 - Monitoring of Hemorrhagic Colitis
- 2339 - Experimental Models of Smallpox
- 3273 - Genome of Cowpox Virus
- A-2337 - ArmGeoCloudClimate
- B-1206 - New Antiviral Agents
- G-1064 - Properties of Phages for Production of Preparation
- T-2226 - Chemicals in the development of liver cancer in Tajikistan.
- Disease Surveillance / Medicine
- Diagnostics & Devices / Medicine
- Bioinformatics / Biotechnology
- Biosafety and BioSecurity / Biotechnology
- Cytology, Genetics and Molecular Biology / Biotechnology
- Microbiology / Biotechnology
- High Performance Computing and Networking / Information and Communications
- Biochemistry / Biotechnology
- Drug Discovery / Medicine
- Photo and Radiation Chemistry / Chemistry
- Basic and Synthetic Chemistry / Chemistry
- Other / Medicine
- Industrial Biotechnology / Biotechnology
- Environmental Health and Safety / Environment
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.