135 Arielle Ct. Suitte E, Williamsville NY 14221 USA
- 3465 - Electromagnetic Fields and Carcinogenesis
- A-1638 - Extremely High Frequency Radiation Effects an Water Properties
- A-1750 - Microwaves Effect on Calcium-Dependent Channels
- Other / Medicine
- Radiobiology / Biotechnology
- Diagnostics & Devices / Medicine
- Radiomedicine / Medicine
- Radiofrequency Waves / Physics
- Photo and Radiation Chemistry / Chemistry
- Cytology, Genetics and Molecular Biology / Biotechnology
- Biosafety and BioSecurity / Biotechnology
- Disease Surveillance / Medicine
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.