Purdue University / Animal Disease Diagnostic Laboratory
Purdue University / Animal Disease Diagnostic Laboratory (ADDL)
1175 Animal Disease Diagnostic Lab, West Lafayette, IN 47907-1175,USA
- 2736.2 - Myxoviruses Monitoring in Seals Populations
- KR-1654 - Monitoring of Salmonellae in Kyrgyzstan
- KR-1927 - Food Toxic Infections Propagation
- Disease Surveillance / Medicine
- Biodiversity / Biotechnology
- Microbiology / Biotechnology
- Diagnostics / Agriculture
- Disease Surveillance / Agriculture
- Environmental Health and Safety / Environment
- Biosafety and BioSecurity / Biotechnology
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.