Princeton University / School of Engineering and Applied Science / Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
Princeton University / School of Engineering and Applied Science Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
P.O. Box CN5263, Princeton, NJ, 08544-5263, USA
- 1123 - Diagnostics of Streamer Discharges
- 2571 - Cold Plasma Sterilization of Liquids and Surfaces
- 3080 - Nanosecond breakdown
- Plasma Physics / Physics
- Fluid Mechanics and Gas Dynamics / Physics
- Microbiology / Biotechnology
- Biosafety and BioSecurity / Biotechnology
- Remediation and Decontamination / Environment
- Radiofrequency Waves / Physics
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.