Polytechnic University of Catalonia
Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya
UPC Campus Nord, D4-016, Barcelona, E-08034, Spain
- 2997 - System Ocean-Atmosphere
- 3545 - Soil Moisture Mapping
- 3827 - Tropical Hurricanes Beginning
- 4095 - Microwave Radiometric Interferometer for Monitoring
- KR-1858 - Hydraulic Structures of Small Hydropower Engineering
- Monitoring and Instrumentation / Environment
- Natural Resources and Earth Sciences / Other Basic Sciences
- Radiofrequency Waves / Physics
- Other / Space, Aircraft and Surface Transportation
- Modelling and Risk Assessment / Environment
- Other / Non-Nuclear Energy
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.