Politecnico di Milano / Space Propulsion Laboratory
Politecnico di Milano / Space Production Laboratory
34, Via La Masa, 20158 Milano Italy
- 3305 - Catalysts for Degradation of Harmful Gases
- 4029 - Environmental Risks for the Metal Nanopowders
- Remediation and Decontamination / Environment
- Photo and Radiation Chemistry / Chemistry
- Explosives / Materials
- Materials Synthesis and Processing / Materials
- Safety and Security / Chemistry
- Biosafety and BioSecurity / Biotechnology
- Dangerous Materials Transportation / Environment
- Environmental Health and Safety / Environment
- Modelling and Risk Assessment / Environment
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.