Ohio State University / Ohio Agricultural Research and Development Center
Ohio State University / Ohio Agricultural Research and Development Center; Department of Entomology
1680 Madison Avenue, Wooster, OH 44691-4096, USA,Wooster, Ohio
- G-1464 - Biological Control of Pest Insects
- G-508 - Nematodes Against Harmful Insects
- G-639 - Microbial Pesticides
- KR-702 - Microbiological Preparations for Plant Protection
- Plant Protection / Agriculture
- Microbiology / Biotechnology
- Other / Biotechnology
- Industrial Biotechnology / Biotechnology
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.