National Research Council Canada / Institute for National Measurement Standards
National Research Council Canada / Institute for National Measurement Standards (CNRC)
1200 Montreal Rd., Ottawa, ON K1A 0R6, Canada
- 2995 - Optical Frequency Generator for Optical Fiber Communication
- 3287 - Metal test of Expired Breath
- 3403 - Multichannel Optical Frequency Generator
- Measuring Instruments / Instrumentation
- Optics and Lasers / Physics
- Analytical Chemistry / Chemistry
- Diagnostics & Devices / Medicine
- Other / Biotechnology
- Other / Medicine
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.