Furo-cho, Chikusa-ku, Nagoya, 464-8603 Japan,466-8550
- 1556 - Ultrasonic Pure Technologies
- 2742 - Application of Nano-Sized Powders
- 2805 - Hydrogen Trapping and Release
- A-2381 - Construction materials made of concrete waste
- Industrial Chemistry and Chemical Process Engineering / Chemistry
- Other / Instrumentation
- Water Pollution and Control / Environment
- Materials Synthesis and Processing / Materials
- Basic and Synthetic Chemistry / Chemistry
- Composites / Materials
- Magnetic Confinement Systems / Fusion
- Other / Environment
- Other / Materials
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.