Max Plank Institute of Molecular Plant Physiology
Max-Plank-Institut fur Molekulare Pflanzenphysiologie (MPIMP)
1 Am Muehlenberg, 14476, Potsdam-Golm, Germany
- 3582 - Laboratory for Biologically Active Compounds
- Drug Discovery / Medicine
- Vaccines and Theraupetics / Agriculture
- Industrial Chemistry and Chemical Process Engineering / Chemistry
- Basic and Synthetic Chemistry / Chemistry
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.