Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) / Department of Chemistry
Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)/Department of Chemistry
- 0498 - Monitoring of Nitrogen Originals
- 0633 - Organogermanium Compounds
- 1868 - Effect of Desertification on Atmosphere and Climate
- Monitoring and Instrumentation / Environment
- Biochemistry / Biotechnology
- Other / Biotechnology
- Drug Discovery / Medicine
- Air Pollution and Control / Environment
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.