London School of Hygiene&Tropical Medicine
University of London/London School of Hygiene&Tropical Medicine
Keppel Street, London, WCIE 7HT,UK
0171 927 20 75
- 0624 - Detection of Abroviruses and Arbovirus Infections Diagnosis
- 2069 - Protein Interaction between Pathogens and Host Cells.
- 2413 - Yersinia Pestis Adhesins
- 2467.2 - Immunosensor for Bioagents detection
- G-851 - Surveillance System of Yersiniosis in Georgia
- Cytology, Genetics and Molecular Biology / Biotechnology
- Biochemistry / Biotechnology
- Other / Biotechnology
- Vaccines / Medicine
- Biosafety and BioSecurity / Biotechnology
- Diagnostics & Devices / Medicine
- Disease Surveillance / Medicine
- Monitoring and Instrumentation / Environment
- Microbiology / Biotechnology
- Biodiversity / Biotechnology
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.