Kyushu University / Department of Computer Science and Communication Engineering
Kyushu University/Department of Computer Science and Communication Engineering
6-10-1 Hakozaki, Higashi-ku, Fukuoka 812-8581, Japan
- 3180 - Precise Real-Time Spectroellipsometry for the Quality of Natural and Waste Waters
- G-1216 - Ultra Low Frequency Waves in Ionosphere
- G-1510 - Multiport Waveguide Junctions and Branches.
- G-1752 - Radio Waves in the Low Atmosphere
- G-871 - Multiport Waveguide Junctions
- Monitoring and Instrumentation / Environment
- Other / Environment
- Water Pollution and Control / Environment
- Natural Resources and Earth Sciences / Other Basic Sciences
- Optics and Lasers / Physics
- Plasma Physics / Physics
- Radiofrequency Waves / Physics
- Microelectronics and Optoelectronics / Information and Communications
- High Performance Computing and Networking / Information and Communications
- Other / Information and Communications
- Sensors and Signal Processing / Information and Communications
- Detection Devices / Instrumentation
- Measuring Instruments / Instrumentation
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.