2-39-1 Kurokami, Kumamoto 860-8555, Japan
- 2383 - Wastes Treatment in Supercritical Water
- 3285 - Destruction of Organic Wastes in Supercritical Water
- 3967 - Physiologically Active Compounds from Terpenoids
- 3968 - Biodiesel Fuel and Polyatomic Alcohols from Plant Raw Materials
- G-844 - Non-Ionizing Radiation Effects on the Biological Structures
- Industrial Chemistry and Chemical Process Engineering / Chemistry
- Water Pollution and Control / Environment
- Basic and Synthetic Chemistry / Chemistry
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.