KRISS - Korea Research Institute of Standards and Science
Korea Research Institute of Standards and Science (KRISS)
- 1282 - Extracellular DNA as Environmental Factor
- 3403 - Multichannel Optical Frequency Generator
- KR-1828 - Electromagnetic Monitoring of the Northern Tien Shan
- KR-2108 - Electromagnetic monitoring network of the Northern Tien Shan
- Diagnostics & Devices / Medicine
- Radiomedicine / Medicine
- Measuring Instruments / Instrumentation
- Radiofrequency Waves / Physics
- Optics and Lasers / Physics
- Monitoring and Instrumentation / Environment
- Seismic Monitoring / Environment
The International Science and Technology Center (ISTC) is an intergovernmental organization connecting scientists from Kazakhstan, Armenia, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Georgia with their peers and research organizations in the EU, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway and the United States.
ISTC facilitates international science projects and assists the global scientific and business community to source and engage with CIS and Georgian institutes that develop or possess an excellence of scientific know-how.